Buy - Resale, Residential
Great value high rise 2 Bedroom apartment for sale!
High-level located 2 Bedroom apartment of one of the rarely seen world class project in Sydney’s Silicon Valley! This elegantly designed apartment will let you enjoy all the beautiful facets of life: stunning view, ultra-convenient lifestyle, resort-standard comfort, value of your investment, and of course, a peace of mind. Whether you want to sleep to last minute and walk to work or you want to kick start a budget investment with growth potential, this fascinating home is your choice to go for.
Enhance your style from location:
– 2mins walk to North Ryde station
– 1 stop to Chatswood by train
– 2 stops to Macquarie shopping centre and Macquariet University
– 10km radius of everything you ever needed:
16 shopping centers
15 Golf courses
14 Hospitals or medical centers
More than 40 cafes and restaurants.
– Doorstep to 3 major business parks: Macquarie Business Hub, Trinity Business Campus and Riverside Business Park.
– 15min easy drive to Sydney CBD
Things are brought to you to enjoy:
– 2100sqm of natural central park and more with rooftop gardens
– Resort level amenities include a 25 meter lap pool, childcare, gym and retail shops
– Designed to make the most of the abundant natural light, with stunning high-level open landscape views.
– Sophistication cooking from full range Siemens appliances
– Full-frame windows and sliding doors with extra heightened sense of Space.
– First tier Award-winning architectural, construction and developer team.
– Urban Activation Precinct to further enhance investment performance.
Developer: Country Garden Australia
Architecture: Bates Smart
Landscape Architecture: Aspect Studios
Settlement: Estimated Late 2018
Contact Chris 0430 074 733 for appointments to explore more details
Disclaimer: Photos are indicative only. The information presented has been sought from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.