Buy - Apartment, Off Plan
West Village is a new global neigbourhood like nothing else. Globally inpired yet intrinsically connected to West End’s one-of-a-kind culture and spirit, West Village will be a journey of discovery for residents and locals alike.
The creative minds behind West Village have drawn inspiration from favoured destinations and the world’s most engaging city precincts, to create a unique and richly layered community.
Lush greenery blends into a relaxed urban culture and interesting laneways lead to open-air meeting places. Extraordinary contemporary homes layered amongst art, culture, historic buildings and inspired retail. Restoration of the 1920s Peters Ice Cream factory heritage buildings are at the heart of the project, giving a significant part of history back to the West End and Brisbane communities.
West Village will be an exciting new destination located 1km from Brisbane’s CBD – incorporating retail, residential, commercial and community uses.
A development application is currently lodged with Council for:
- $800 million master plan
- Approx 5,200 square metres of public spaces, featuring The Common – an expansive 1400 square metre landscaped green space fronting West End’s vibrant Boundary Street
- Up to 1,350 apartments (mix of 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms and town homes) in 7 contemporary apartment buildings
- Up to 18,500 square metres of non-residential uses, incorporating retail, work, dining, entertainment and commercial spaces, and a full-size supermarket
- Pedestrian and retail laneways connecting the site to surrounding streets
- 450 space commercial public car parks (in addition to residential & visitor parking)
- 1,600 bicycle parking spaces and end-of-trip facilities
In addition to this, Sekisui House has committed to the following
- GoGet car share
- Artist-in-Residence Program
- 500 square metres for community/recreational purposes
- Space for markets, festivals and events